The search for mixtures to strengthen weak nails is a concern of many girls, especially those who suffer from constantly broken nails. Like you, I have always had broken nails, but DIY nail strengthener mixtures have a magical effect on their treatment. You can get long and strong nails by following some natural recipes that are definitely available in your kitchen, so get to know them with us.
Get your nail healthy and glowing in the dry winter season with these DIY nail strengthener
1- Vitamin E capsules
Vitamin E will help you strengthen your weak or cracked nails when you keep applying them constantly. It also contributes to moisturizing the skin surrounding the nails, especially as it is always prone to dryness due to the wrong daily habits. To apply vitamin E capsules, all you have to do is …
– Open a vitamin E capsule and put it on the nails.
– Massage the nails and the skin surrounding them with vitamin E in circular motions.
– This method is repeated daily to obtain an effective result as quickly as possible.
2- Coconut oil
Coconut oil has nourishing properties to treat weak, broken nails, such as fatty acids, vitamins, and mineral salts. It is also an effective treatment if you have some infections or fungi which make it the perfect DIY nail strengthener. You will notice the result of coconut oil on the nails after 3 weeks because it contains many vitamins, and to apply it on the nails …
– Put a little warm coconut oil on your nails before going to sleep.
– The nails and surrounding skin are massaged well for 5 minutes. Then wash it with water.
3- Apple cider vinegar
Yes, apple cider vinegar is a wonderful natural recipe for weak and broken nail owners. This is because it contains iron, calcium, vitamins and many nourishing properties for your nails. This makes it an effective treatment for most common nail problems, you only need to know how to apply apple cider vinegar to the nails …
– Mix 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of water.
– Soak the nails in the mixture for 5 minutes and then wash it with water only.
– With the regularity in repeating this recipe, you will notice the result and your nails become strong.
4- Lemon and olive oil
Lemon has many properties that help you to strengthen nails and protect them from breakage. As well as olive oil, which is one of the most common natural methods that help in treating weak and broken nails. It also helps you moisturize the skin surrounding the nails naturally and easily, so both of them are like the magical DIY nail strengthener. To apply the mixture to your nails …
– Mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
– Place the previous mixture in the microwave.
– Using a cotton ball dampened in the mixture, massage it with nails for 5 to 10 minutes. Wash with water and repeat this recipe daily.
5- Jojoba oil, almond oil, and olive oil
Many natural oils have properties and effectiveness in treating a problem of weak or broken nails. Where jojoba, almond, and olive oil help you to strengthen and moisturize the nails easily, without the need to use moisturizers constantly. The types of oils that we are talking about are the best that you can use, and to try applying it to the nails …
– Mix a tablespoon of almond oil, jojoba oil, and oil Olives, this mixture is heated in the microwave.
– The mixture is placed on a cotton ball to be massaged with nails and surrounding skin.
– Leave the oil on the nails for 10 minutes, then wash it with water only.
6- Egg and milk
This mixture is not for eating but rather for your nails, as it is one of the best DIY nail strengthener that can be used if your nails are dry, weak and always break. Eggs and milk contain many vitamins and minerals that help you in treating most of the common nail problems that you suffer from, you only need …
– Mix one egg yolk with 1/4 cup of milk. Wash thoroughly with water.
– With this recipe, you will get strong nails in no time.
7- Flaxseed oil
Flaxseed oil contains many elements that help you to strengthen nails in an easy natural way. It also contains vitamin B, magnesium, potassium and omega-3, which helps you get wonderful nails as quickly as possible and to apply it …
– Apply a little flaxseed oil to your nails before bed.
– Massage the nails with oil for 5 minutes, preferably leaving them overnight with gloves on.
8- Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E
The appearance of fungi or infection on the nails is one of the reasons that lead to continuous breakage and weakness of the nails. For this, using tea tree oil is one of the best solutions that you can use to treat most nail problems, to get long and strong nails in an easy way, and to apply it …
– Put a few drops of tea tree oil with 1/2 tablespoon vitamin E – then rub the mixture over the nails and leave for 30 minutes.
– The nails are thoroughly washed with water to get rid of the oils.
9- Chamomile and mint
Peppermint and chamomile is another mixture of the best DIY nail strengthener that you can use through cold weather. They have many nourishing properties that help you naturally strengthen your nails. Especially since they are distinguished by containing antioxidants, minerals, and vitamins. And you can apply chamomile and mint on the nails in this way …
– Mix 1 teaspoon of chamomile with 1 teaspoon of mint with a cup of boiling water.
– Leave the mixture for two hours then filter well and add 1 teaspoon olive oil and 2 tablespoons of flour.
– Mix the previous mixture well, then put it on the nails for an hour, then wash it with water.
10 – Castor oil
Castor oil helps to strengthen nails and helps treat fungi that can be found on the toenails or hands. This is one of the effective solutions in the treatment of fungi and the problems that cause nail weakness or breakage. To apply castor oil, follow this method …
– Mix 5 drops of peppermint oil with 5 drops of castor oil and heat them well in the microwave.
– Apply the mixture on the nails for 10 minutes, then wash it thoroughly with water.