Our Simplest Routine for Oily Skin | Have Clear Free-Acne Skin with only 2 Products
Oily skin always needs extra care whether with hygiene, moisturizing, watching out for food you eat and of course passing the teenager age which takes almost years to get through. That is why it causes serious problems for many people from the bad look, lacking self-esteem and avoiding people.
Purchasing a product is the most difficult process for almost any oily skin person, you get confused between the tones of products in the market and most people need to experience more than one product to find out the thing they feel comfortable with.
Many people follow a routine packed with lots of products from acne face wash to remove the unwanted pimples to moisturizers which consider really important too, oils that become a trendy skin care products, face masks, facial scrubs, and the list goes on.
But, this Complex routine which needs more money and more effort, makes you take a couple steps back and don’t follow even one single step. If you succeeded in figuring out the right product, you won’t be forced to get through these long expensive lists.
If you a lazy person, or you go with a strict budget you need something right to the point.
Check Out These 2 Products to Have The Perfect Clear and Glowing Oily Skin
Fight Acne, Pimples, Whiteheads, Blackheads with Avene Facial Wash
Avene is one of the best acne facial wash in the market, it cures oily skin problems from cystic acne to pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, acne scars and dark spots. It is like a magical solution for anyone facing oily or acne-prone skin.
The secret of its efficiency is the ingredients found in, that clean your face and reduce the secretion of sebum; that oily or waxy matter which considers the main reason for forming acne and have that unwanted appearance.
Some of these ingredients include; citric acid, sodium hydroxide, castor oil, glyceryl laurate, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, sodium sulfate. Citric acid has amazing benefits for acne-skin as it gets rid of scars and dark spots formed by acne, it makes that by lighting the skin and improving its texture. It also heals the damaged layers of skin and balances PH level so your face doesn’t get tighten or irritated like most of acne face washes do.
Castor oil has anti-bacterial properties that fight acne-formation and give you clear skin, it also acts as a great moisturizer due to its soothing properties so you don’t need to use moisturizers. Castor oil also rich in fatty acids that maintain your skin health and keep it young and fresh.
But, this isn’t the only secret of why this face wash killing it, the most amazing ingredient about it is Thermal Spring Water which gives your face and skin that smoothe, young, fresh, and glowy look.
Eau Thermale Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel for Face and Body, 6.7 fl. oz.
The secret for having the most benefits of this product is the way you use it,…
- If you have oily skin and you work or go out a lot you should use at least two times a day especially in the summertime, it is better to wash your face or any place which contains acne with once in the morning and once at night. In winter you can use it once or twice a day not more than that, so your skin doesn’t get dehydrated.
- If you have combined skin you should use Avene not more than twice a day whether in summer or winter, so the other parts of your face don’t get irritated or burn you.
- The proper way for washing is to moist the skin with lukewarm water first then add a small amount of the gel or the amount you feel comfortable with and start massaging all the place in circular motions till no foam left. Next, wash the place very well with water to get rid of all the cleanser foam then dry your face with a cotton shirt or towel, it’s better to pass an ice cube on to close the pores.
Have The Skin You Always Dreamed About with Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is the best and most affordable oil to have in your oily skin routine, it has significant benefits and properties that give you clear and glowy skin;
- If you dealing with flaming, itching, burning you can apply tea tree oil on the place and it will soothe it because of its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tea tree oil reduces the secretion of the oily matter that clogs your pores and causes acne formation, dark spots, and other skin problems.
- Its anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties fight acne-formation by reducing swelling, cleaning pores, calm redness to give you that amazing clear skin.
- If you have oily skin apply tea tree oil as it is on your skin, and it is better to be at night and wash it the next day in the morning.
- If you have combined skin and you face ance in the T-zone area, you can mix it with jojoba or hazelnut and apply on your face. If you used it only the other parts of your skin might get so dry or flaky.
Tea tree oil is very useful for acne as it’s antibacterial properties will help to clear the condition.
I would make one suggestion though. Rather than using the tea tree oil over your whole face, try to target just the spots themselves. Some people can find tea tree oil too strong and may experience some skin irritation if they use it all aver the face. Limiting use to the areas affected can reduce the risk of this. Although I have to say that I was pleased to see you being cautious with the amount of tea tree oil you are using and the way you are applying it – very sensible!
Thanks Leroy for your recommendation!!
There are best treatments to pamper oily skin. I have used tea tree oil for getting rid of oily skin. It absorbs oil and dirt from the skin. My skin looks clear and glowing now. Thanks for sharing.
YOU are welcome Lisa
So many people are oblivious to the fact that scalp therapy shampoos for fast hair growth (obviously without any sulfates, parabens or DEA) are even a thing. Hair styling enthusiasts now may attain longer hair and enjoy more alternatives. For sure worth looking up.
When you’re addressing hair loss, damaged hair, avoiding hair disorders, fast hair growth, hair care in general, the same rules apply.
Generally, you want to avoid hair products and treatments that include chemicals like parabens, DEA and sulfates.
What’s beneficial for your hair is good for your skin also.
It goes without saying the content on this page is so accurate for so many reasons. It steers away from the usual errors and pitfalls too many fall into: purchasing ineffective alternatives. Thank you so much!